I am using my mobile device to download and listen to the show. When I click on the show title, I don’t see the blue “Download” button that is supposed to be there. Help!
We have changed the way the downloads work a little bit – and if you are on your iPhone, you have to make sure your iPhone is using the MOBILE version of the site so you can see all the menus and options. Here are the directions I’ve been providing so everyone can get to downloads. Let me know if you have issues after following these steps:
1. Visit the website http://www.derekandromaine.com
2. If you are on a mobile device, the first thing you must do is scroll to the very bottom of the page and make sure you are using the MOBILE version of the site – if you aren’t, it will read SWITCH TO MOBILE VERSION. Click that. This ensures you can see the menu button in the upper left corner at the top of the page. Scroll back to the top of the page.
3. MAKE SURE YOU ARE LOGGED IN – or you will not see the buttons to download the episodes. When you are in the menu, if you see LOGIN (instead of LOGOUT), you need to LOGIN.
4. Once you’ve verified that you logged in, choose “Audio Archive” from the menu.
5. Choose your episode for download.
6. You should see the familiar DOWNLOAD NOW button – click it.
7. You should see the familiar screen to enter your email address and then click the DOWNLOAD NOW button.
*****HERE ARE THE EXTRA STEPS – THESE ARE NECESSARY UNTIL WE GET THE SOFTWARE FIXED*****
8. You will be taken to a PURCHASE CONFIRMATION page. You will see you are not being charged – it’s a $0 download. Scroll to the bottom of this page.
9. You will see a link to the episode you are trying to download – CLICK IT. The episode will download or play, depending on what type of device you are on.