5) DNR Studio
If you want to visit the Studio, you can email Katie at firstname.lastname@example.org to check to see if there is space available on the date you want to visit and if the show will be live that day. She will also email you the location, guidelines for the visit and helpful tips as well.
There are a few things to keep in mind when visiting the studio as we have had a lot of visitors since 2.0 we had to come up with some studio visit guidelines. They are outlined below.
- Space is limited- Our studio is very small so please don’t bring extra people unless we know about them ahead of time.
- In studio Guests- If there is an in-studio guest for the show on the date of your visit we may need you to leave before the guest arrives (usually around 5:45). Primarily because space is limited and often guests bring their publicists.
- Arrive a little before 5pm if you want to talk with DNR and take pics. Once the show starts we don’t take breaks so it is hard to do those things. Also, Derek needs to run out as soon as the show ends to catch his train home so there isn’t time then.
- Please turn off/silence cell phones while in studio.
- Please let us know before the show starts how long you plan on staying. If you have to leave before the show ends that way it doesn’t catch us off guard. Also, if we want to bring you on air with us it helps to know how long we have you.
- Last but not least, we are happy to have you visit and we hope you have a good time.