This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by darrennj 7 months ago.
December 19, 2017 at 6:37 pm #425015
1) My device type (iPhone/iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, etc): MacBook Pro
2) My firmware version (if known):
3) What web browser and version are you using: Firefox
4) Was there a specific error displayed? Connection Rejected: Username already exists, please use different name.
5) Did a series of steps seem to lead to the issue? Please describe: Trying to login to the chatroom and this is the error message I get. I know that yesterday I used my iPhone and iPad for mobile chat, and I have made sure that I was completely logged out of both devices on the DNR website. I am now getting this message when trying to login to the chatroom.
6) Can you possibly create a screen capture of the issue and post it? https://screenshots.firefox.com/s9gT9xUiRilSnVz2/www.derekandromaine.com
7) Describe the question or issue that you have: How can I login to the chatroom?No votes yet.Please wait...
January 2, 2018 at 6:05 pm #427889
First, make sure you enable flash on the Derek and Romaine website.
Second, try and clear your cache on firefox.
Hopefully this will solve your issue, I had the same issue and this worked on my end.
January 14, 2018 at 3:25 pm #433205
I don’t remember seeing you in the chat room recently either…
But there WAS an issue with chat that occurred sometimes when someone would login to mobile chat, they could not get back into regular desktop chat.
I made a change to the chat server last week, that should have resolved this.
Please let me know if you can get back in?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.